Activity 2026-09-30 Posted on I returned to the Galaxy S26 Ultra and realized even Samsung has already made a better phone 2026-09-25 Posted on Why Samsung's side-mounted fingerprint sensor beats every under-display option I've tested 2026-09-07 Posted on I tried the Boox Picco, a tiny e-reader that doesn't sacrifice a single feature 2026-09-06 Posted on I tried living with the Galaxy S26 Ultra, but one missing feature makes it feel outdated 2026-08-29 Posted on I'm finally giving up on Google Maps on Android; here's what I'm replacing it with 2026-08-15 Posted on My mom charges her Galaxy S25+ to 100% daily; our batteries tell very different stories 2026-08-01 Posted on I wore the Galaxy Watch Ultra 2, and a $90 strap makes an upgrade almost pointless 2026-03-03 Posted on 5 reasons I won't upgrade my Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra to an S26 Ultra 2026-02-25 Posted on I love Google's Magic Eraser, but this app is better 2024-08-06 Joined Android Police