Thanks. I’ve checked my junk mail and entitlements seem to be correct. I’ll wait for a reply from support, thanks for the info on submitting a new ticket.
I have the same issue, ordered the physical/digital bundle but didn’t receive the gold dice or art book. I placed a ticket on Wednesday 9/4, but haven’t heard back yet.
Testing on a new iPad Pro and it looks very nice. The iPad could probably have more on the screen at once, and swiping would be a welcome navigation to spells, equipment, etc in addition to the menu.
I assume there are no spell descriptions yet, correct? Also, spell slots and equip/unequip item boxes do not seem to work for me.
We use a tv mounted in our game table-digital maps & physical minis. I’d love to use these maps, effects, and D&D Beyond tools, but continue to use physical minis.
1
Having the same issue on an iPhone (iOS 18.2). Continual crashes on D&D Beyond when viewing content like the new PH and DMG.
1
I’m happy to say I received an email from support today with a link to the Dragon book and a code for the gold dice.
1
I still have received zero correspondence on this issue with the exception of the bulk email. Ridiculous.
0
Still waiting as well. I submitted my ticket on September 4.
0
Thanks. I’ve checked my junk mail and entitlements seem to be correct. I’ll wait for a reply from support, thanks for the info on submitting a new ticket.
0
I have the same issue, ordered the physical/digital bundle but didn’t receive the gold dice or art book. I placed a ticket on Wednesday 9/4, but haven’t heard back yet.
2
Was hoping for a code as well, there was one with the Essentials Kit.
0
The character sheets stopped loading for me during a game tonight, still not loading. Safari Version 15.0, MacBook Pro, macOS Big Sur 11.6.
0
https://www.dndbeyond.com/sources/idrotf/places-of-interest#MapMap21icewinddale
0
Testing on a new iPad Pro and it looks very nice. The iPad could probably have more on the screen at once, and swiping would be a welcome navigation to spells, equipment, etc in addition to the menu.
I assume there are no spell descriptions yet, correct? Also, spell slots and equip/unequip item boxes do not seem to work for me.
keep up the great work!