Oh no. I just started DMing new campaign and one of my players plans to be have a Hollow Warden subclass. They are level 1 at the moment. But after reading this, I'm worried he'll become hard to take damage or even to take down.
I'm gonna be honest. I did not check the subclass to that extent before allowing it. Other than what Dungeon Masters showed in the first campaign. I guess I'll have to use AOE and saving throws attacks a lot more now. Or after level 4.
0
Oh no. I just started DMing new campaign and one of my players plans to be have a Hollow Warden subclass. They are level 1 at the moment. But after reading this, I'm worried he'll become hard to take damage or even to take down.
I'm gonna be honest. I did not check the subclass to that extent before allowing it. Other than what Dungeon Masters showed in the first campaign.
I guess I'll have to use AOE and saving throws attacks a lot more now. Or after level 4.