The problem is the 2024 rules in the new DMG provides the rules for custom backgrounds. So for 2 years the character generation software remains defective and does not facilitate the rules for the 2024 rules. It is more than annoying that something this basic is being ignored because the character generation software allows one to select a custom backgrounds and even allow partial configuration but remains half assed and leaves out the most critical parts. Why?
I have the exact same problem with my SpellJammer purchase. I opened a ticket and sent them screenshots showing that I pad for it and that i can't access the information. Now they want information on what device I am using even though the problem remains no matter what device I use to log into dndbeyond.com.
How is it useful? You waste a spell slot and you are informed that there is an undead presence within one mile? But you don’t know how far away or in what direction. If the result was a celestial 500’ to your right then it would be useful. Am I missing something?
0
The problem is the 2024 rules in the new DMG provides the rules for custom backgrounds. So for 2 years the character generation software remains defective and does not facilitate the rules for the 2024 rules. It is more than annoying that something this basic is being ignored because the character generation software allows one to select a custom backgrounds and even allow partial configuration but remains half assed and leaves out the most critical parts. Why?
0
I am having the same problem just with another book (spellJammer). Did they ever resolve your issue?
0
I have the exact same problem with my SpellJammer purchase. I opened a ticket and sent them screenshots showing that I pad for it and that i can't access the information. Now they want information on what device I am using even though the problem remains no matter what device I use to log into dndbeyond.com.
Did they fix your issue?
0
How is it useful? You waste a spell slot and you are informed that there is an undead presence within one mile? But you don’t know how far away or in what direction. If the result was a celestial 500’ to your right then it would be useful. Am I missing something?