So if you make a brand new character, select Sorcerer, and select level from the drop down (I picked lvl 3). At level 3, the Sorcerer knows 4 spells. On DnD Beyond, I can select 4 level-2 spells, but that is impossible if you level up organically. Starting at 2 level-1 spells at character level 1, picking another level 1 spell at level 2, and selecting a level 2 spell at level 3 PLUS swapping out a lvl1 spell for a lvl2 spell, you can at most get 2 lvl1 spells and 2 lvl2 spells. You get it.
1
Bug is still present for me.
0
I'm still getting the problem where the feat isn't showing up.
0
So if you make a brand new character, select Sorcerer, and select level from the drop down (I picked lvl 3). At level 3, the Sorcerer knows 4 spells. On DnD Beyond, I can select 4 level-2 spells, but that is impossible if you level up organically. Starting at 2 level-1 spells at character level 1, picking another level 1 spell at level 2, and selecting a level 2 spell at level 3 PLUS swapping out a lvl1 spell for a lvl2 spell, you can at most get 2 lvl1 spells and 2 lvl2 spells. You get it.