Looks like Exophase has been taken offline?
Edit: nevermind, just a cloudflare glitch for a minute I guess
Edit 2: nah it's down
Edit: nevermind, just a cloudflare glitch for a minute I guess
Edit 2: nah it's down
Yes I am the owner of the site and this is what appears to have happened. Seems like a possible screw up on Valve's end, a bunch of games with achievements that should be private are accessible through the API right now and that's why they got scanned into the site. I usually never see games without an actual name pop up with achievements, yet over the past hour or so a bunch have (when there's an unknown name we just set it to the AppID).Seems a Shrek game (might be Shrek 2?( achievement list is also in this: https://www.exophase.com/game/2523740-steam/achievements/
There's a LOT of in-development lists, placeholder achievements etc. Something has gone catastrophically wrong on Steams end it would seem.
I searched and saw nothing :(
would it be possible to find that easily though? seems like some games are just being found through random database tags/strings of numbers
The site is down now, does anyone have a copy of the achievements listed for the shrek game?Seems a Shrek game (might be Shrek 2?( achievement list is also in this: https://www.exophase.com/game/2523740-steam/achievements/
There's a LOT of in-development lists, placeholder achievements etc. Something has gone catastrophically wrong on Steams end it would seem.
Isn't Steam supposed to be secure.
If FF7 Pt 3 achievements leak with spoilers....woof
I can still see the list. Is it not working on your end?The site is down now, does anyone have a copy of the achievements listed for the shrek game?
Do we know what exactly this is?
If you're going to remaster a Shrek game, why the fuck would it be Shrek 2 and not Super Slam?
is there a list somewhere of all games affected?Took a couple of years but we finally got a sequel to the nvidia leak
It's Shrek 2 on GCN/PS2/Xbox. Hero Time was a bonus mini-game of sorts.
The site is not loading at all for me; I can still see the walking dead page though.
Yeah that would be really bad even just for the world spoilers alone. Hope that doesn't happenSo glad that KH4 doesn't seem to have been scraped. That would crush me.
Yep. I looked up a walkthrough and the levels there match the trophy descriptionsIt's Shrek 2 on GCN/PS2/Xbox. Hero Time was a bonus mini-game of sorts.
The site is down now, does anyone have a copy of the achievements listed for the shrek game?
Thank you! This is 100% Shrek 2 (GC/Xbox/Ps2) which is a serviceable beat em up.
fuuuck dude thats a possibility now i have to avoid socials for 7 months fuuuuuckIsn't Steam supposed to be secure.
If FF7 Pt 3 achievements leak with spoilers....woof
I dont but if you check the gaming leaks subreddit they're posting every game that has leaked so far.
That era isn't quite there when it comes to emulation so they tend to do one at a time
Not gonna look but hope there isn't any big spoilers. Would suck having to avoid them for the next few weeks :(
i don't know what here would explain that?someone said the protagonist looked dull for a reason. i guess we know why now lol.